Tuesday 9 October 2012

Where's My Life Gone?

I can't find it.

I'm home now, my parents brought me home from the hospital earlier today after no more symptoms were discovered.  I stayed at the hospital over-night for observation, I was unconscious for no apparent reason after all. My parents drove me home from the hospital -after I reminded them of my name, that is! We drove home and went inside. My stuff is gone! My x-box, my books, TV, comics, video games, DVDs, computer, clothes and my bed! All my stuff, just gone! Everything is gone! Probably the only reason I still have my phone is because I had it with me. However that's supposed to work.

My parents couldn't help me, they seamed confused, distant, vacant, they barely spoke at all. They told me to sleep on the couch tonight. They 'introduced' me to my own sister, my elder sister, who seamed to be unable to properly place me, before leaving the house to go out for dinner. They seamed completely detached from me, they only came to the hospital a few hours after I woke and told the doctor who I was and he called them, they barely spoke two words to me while they were there (not even to ask me why I had left the house), and then they left me at home minutes after they brought me home from the hospital. I'm on the lookout for the Cold Boy as well, now.

Now I'm just laying here. On the floor of my once-bedroom. Stripped bare of everything I once had. I'm certain it's The Quiet now, Mr. Knight, the entity known as Nobody which I presume you were hinting to may be able to effect memories and relationships and all the social and psychological aspects of my life, but it can't steal my physical possessions. The Quiet however, can. If I never existed then I can never have owned any of those things. They were never purchased/kept for/by me. They're not just gone now, they were never there in the first place.

I don't know what to do. My life is literally coming apart at the seams. I have no way to fight. THE HUNGERING is taking me.

-Shady

7 comments:

  1. THE HUNGERING

    -S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's really informative. Who are you? Are you the Slenderproxy or are you just some troll who's trying to freak me. 'Cause you're not very good at it.

      Delete
    2. You already know who I am.

      You cannot be helped, THE HUNGERING shall consume you as it consumes everything.

      Not even THE FATHER can help you escape the UNRAVELING.

      -S

      Delete
    3. ... In the end, the Quiet claims us all.

      Like I said before, Shady: I'm sorry. I'd try to help you out, but I don't fancy having this... UNRAVELING coming after me next.

      Delete
    4. See, even those you have never met leave you.

      An excellent choice master Knight, if you had intervened we would have had no choice then to have dealt with you in a most unpleasant manner.

      Your memory of these events shall not fade master Knight, nor anyone else who reads this. This blog's safety from the unraveling is a repercussion of the plans.

      -S

      Delete
    5. I wouldn't say I'm leaving him. I just can't help him like I can with other people.

      I do wonder, though - who are you, S? What's your story?

      Delete
    6. So many questions, so many clues.

      I have said enough, I have said too much.

      THE FATHER hushes.

      -S

      Delete