Wednesday 10 October 2012

No One

I don't know why exactly I went to school. No one here could remember me. But I did anyway. My friends' gazes glanced over me, I was a no one. A familiar face, unable to be placed. I wandered to class, trailing behind the rest of the pupils, sitting down in a seat by myself, no one noticed me. My name wasn't even on the role. Despite this my presence wasn't questioned, no one could recognize me but no one thought I was a stranger either. I wasn't supposed to be there yet I was, like a puzzle piece, fitting into another jigsaw, fitting perfectly yet not matching.

Then it happened. Everything went silent, Quiet. The noises dulled out, there yet un-perceivable, like how I must be to the others. My vision hazed and my mind zoned out, like a daydream without the dream. I snapped out of it to find my classroom empty, it was later, the clock read 2:30, school is over at 1:00 on Wednesdays and it was the first class of the day. My mind had skipped a beat, I must have blacked out. Nobody took notice of me, they must have just walked out of the room, went on about their lives and left. While I was no where.

I'm still here in the classroom, figured this was worth noting so I'm updating this blog. I'm coming up with theories as to what happened. The leading one seams to be that I'm experiencing lost time. THE HUNGERING is consuming me, It takes things out of reality, both time and space. I'm being removed from time, thus the time-lapse.

The school is eerie with no one there. I hear distant buzzing as the cleaning staff finish their rounds of the school. Most of the teachers have left by now, there may be one or two in their offices. I can do nothing now so I just walk slowly through the halls. Gradually towards the exit.

It's extremely cold. It doesn't help that I forgot my jumper at home (or maybe it's just 'gone') so I'm just in my shirt and jacket (they were in the wash, apparently that helps?). Dear God it's cold! My fingers can barely write anymore. The windows haue frnsted over, i cant writ propery. its te coldboy. hes ther infron ome the blnod hs freeying in my vehns. cold, so cold. I...

-Shady

No comments:

Post a Comment