Sunday 7 October 2012

There he is Again!

He's right there, around the corner, standing in the exact same spot I saw him the first two times. Fortunately I ducked into a nearby alley, he's still standing there, staring at the other side of the street. He's only a few metres away! The closest I've been since I found out he's been stalking me, and the closest he's been since he would know I know. He has to know by now! He probably reads this blog, wouldn't be much of a stalker otherwise.

Oh God! He's gone, I looked away for half a second and now he's gone, where is he?! Where isutcglatyik

Running Running Running! He was there! Right in front of me! Then he was gone again! Running Running Running!

Home!

Now that I'm at the relative safety of my house, perhaps a little more detail. I had looked around the corner at where he was supposed to be and he was gone, I turned back to leaning against the alley wall to write that he was gone, I got through a sentence, looked up, there he was. Standing in front of me, I could feel the gaze of his eyes through the impenetrable shadows that covered his face, or perhaps lack there-of. I couldn't even begin to guess what pathetic excuse of a face lurked behind that wall of solid darkness. 

I could almost feel his brow furrowing in confusion, his head quickly whipped to the end of the alley as if he had heard a noise (I hadn't), he stared at the end of the alley and began to back away, as if something was scaring him. I blank, he was gone, I ran.

So, now I'm really confused. Something scared him off, that could be one of two things:
1) Something so good it scares off creepy stuff like him,
2) Something so bad it scares off creepy stuff like him.
Personally, I'm routing for number 1.

Now, I also have something new to add to the "Freaky" List. Last night, as I lay in bed trying to get to sleep, I heard whispers. Seriously, whispers, no idea of what it was saying, I don't think it was in English. Maybe the Hooded Stalker Freak was in my house trying to creep me out more. I really don't like that idea.

Fear Theory Update:
The Choir is known to whisper to people, they really enjoy making noise and making people think they've heard one thing while something else was said.
The Rake has been known to whisper to people during the night, its been said that it can use the whispers for psychic manipulation.

Still no confirmation on what's going on. Suggestions always welcome.

-Shady

2 comments:

  1. I'd start listening to some music while you sleep if I were you.

    ReplyDelete