Sunday 7 October 2012

Oh Dear God, Why?!

Why?! Why did I do it?! What gave me the thought that it would be a good idea?! It doesn't make any sense! Why did I walk into the middle of a big, dark forest in the middle of the night?! It was the Rake, wasn't it?! The Rake mind-fucked me into doing it! Now I'm in a forest, I don't know how I got here. Well I do, I remember leaving the house, walking to the forest, walking through the forest, I remember thinking it was a 'great' idea for some reason! But my mind was phased over, unclear. Then I realised what an unbelievably horrible idea this was, I'm using my phone for light and figured I could update my blog, telling everyone how idiotic I've been for reasons unknown.

Fuck. This is just like that game 'Slender'! Seriously! Except I've just got a phone for light. Lots of trees, can't find my way anywhere. Can't see two metres in front of me. Just my phone and the moonlight. No stars. Trees, trees, trees, trees, trees, trees, trees, oh wait, what's that? Another tree! That was totally unexpected!

FUCK!!! Slenderman is clearly fucking proud of himself that he got his own fuckin' video game. He's drawn a picture of himself and stuck it to a tree, just like in the fucking game. It's signed: 'S'. I presume that stands for Slenderman. Probably got his proxy to do it, Slenderman's probably a better artist with all those fingers and hands.

Running Running Running! Heard twig snap! Massive horror movie cliche! Still! Running Running Running!

Can't run anymore...still just trees...no sign of getting out of this place anytime soon...I think I got away from the Twig Snapper...what now...what do I do? Run! It's...too...difficult...out of breath...

Noise...can't identify it...blank noise...something's there...somethinauvtgvfiy

1 comment:

  1. Slenderman,
    Take my hand,
    Take me far away.

    Slenderman,
    Take my hand,
    Never let me stray.

    -S

    ReplyDelete