Wednesday 10 October 2012

A Cry For Help

...Am alive. Just thought you'd all like to know. I must have passed out from the cold, which is odd because I seam to have taken the time to sign off "-Shady" at the end. I woke up in my room, where I've been laying unable to move for the past couple of hours. I don't know what happened, how I went from being frozen to death by THE FROST to being in my empty, abandoned room. The floorboards highly uncomfortable on my back.

There isn't much point of this post. There isn't much that I can do. THE HUNGERING is unraveling me; the Slenderman is...well, kind of inactive lately; THE FROST only recently appeared only to disappear for no reason I can see; and the Hooded Stalker Freak, I haven't seen him since that day he ran off, he's probably 'S' so may still be contacting me; the suspected THE RIPPER hasn't done anything since it compelled me into the forest.

I have no hope of surviving all these Fears. I don't even have a hope against THE HUNGERING alone. My unraveling is inevitable, as far as I know. I've been searching for any hope against THE HUNGERING. Does anyone know how? Does anyone know of any hope? Anyway to escape the unraveling? Anyway to escape THE HUNGERING after my unraveling?

Should I run? Is there any point? Should I just lay on these uncomfortable floorboards and relish the fact I can still feel?

-Shady

2 comments:

  1. Yes, question them, they cannot help you. THE FATHER is not inactive, He and Us are working, the only hope lies with us.

    For the record I am not MASTER NOWHERE.

    -S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try creating something, like a short story or something arts-and-crafts related. Just do something productive.

    I have a theory that if the Quiet/the Hungering is an entity that brings about nothing, then that's the exact opposite of what you want to be doing. If you create something - something linked to your life, perhaps? - it could make the Quiet back off for a little while.

    It's better than nothing, I guess.

    ... No pun intended.

    ReplyDelete