Saturday 6 October 2012

Add it to the List

Update: New Freaky Stuff!
So, went to the cinema with my friends, saw that new movie 'Looper.' It was good, but that's not what I'm here to talk about. Something freaky happened there, and it wasn't even the Hooded Stalker. My best friend, whom I've known for years, couldn't remember my name!

I arrived, he said, "Hello...um...uhhhh...(that went on for a few seconds)...what's your name?"

"Yeah, come on, the movie's already started." I figured he was joking, as you would.

"No, seriously. This is so weird! I can't remember your name." He certainly sounded serious.

"...Paul." I informed him, condescendingly.

"Yes! Paul! That's it! That was really weird, I actually couldn't remember your name...weird."

We went in, watched the movie, my mind was on the abnormal memory loss of my best friend, just as other freaky stuff started happening. It was also the fact that it was specifically me whose name he couldn't remember, the same guy being stalked. Maybe I'm just being paranoid, but you try to not be paranoid while being stalked!

Now this simply adds psychic powers to the list, which can be added to any theory other than Boring, which I didn't really have high hopes for, 'cause he disappeared far too fast. Now, this really removes the Archangel possibility from the Fear Theory, he hasn't be known to cause any form of memory loss. Slenderman has a whole range of psychic-mind-raping abilities that may account for it, which doesn't really make me feel any better. Following the Fear Theory, the Blind Man is related to memory loss, thus he may be responsible, the Hooded Stalker Freak being a Gifted or Archivist. But then again, I'm the one being targeted, not my friend.

Whatever this THING is up to, it seams to be interested in more than just stalking me.

-Shady

No comments:

Post a Comment