Monday 29 October 2012

Getting Information

Needless to say, I'm curious as to what's going on. I know what the Sine Corda are, I said that in my last post. However, the Nevermore Accord and the "something very special" inside me, I have no idea about. So I'll start this off asking if anyone has ideas. Theories. Any information that may be pertinent to my current situation.

Leaving people to think about that, I'm going to do some research of my own. The best place to get knowledge is the Archive. Followers of the Blind Man. Despite being servants of a Fear, they appear mostly benevolent and only interested in the acquisition of more knowledge for their master. To be honest, I'm skeptical, THE UNSEER has been compared to THE HUNGERING on occasion, both being Fears of Losing Things -memories and objects respectively. There has been a speculated connection between the two.

Hopefully it's not true. Or at least, hopefully I'll be able to interact with an Archivist who will help. The main problem (for now at least) is that to get information, I'm going to need information. There are Archivists everywhere, there's probably one reading this blog, anywhere they can get information on the other Fears they're going to be lurking. But I need to find one, or in the very least talk to one through some means. I'm hoping that as Fear servants they'll have a certain immunity to my 'non-existing-ness'. If they don't then we'll have to communicate through this blog.

So, to summarise:

  • Anyone who has information on the anything of interest, please tell me.
  • Anyone who has information on the location of an Archivist, please tell me.
  • Anyone who IS an Archivist, I refer you to point one.
Thank you.

-Shady


4 comments:

  1. I don't understand 99% of this blog, but perhaps I'm not caught up with the whole "fear" concept.
    Then again Shady, you should probably enjoy reality while you can!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O Schrodinger, this is so unbelievably funny for reasons you'll never know.

      -S

      Delete
    2. I'm not sure what S finds "so unbelievably funny" about your comment, but I'd appreciate it if you didn't comment at all, Mr. Schrodinger.

      Delete
  2. I'll have that Quiet document up in a little while. If you need anything else, don't hesitate to ask.

    Also, I apologize for the delay. It's been a rough couple of days.

    ReplyDelete