Wednesday 17 October 2012

Thief with a Twist

Now that I'm a Runner, I need to run more. Or at least move a lot. I always need to either be moving, or sleeping so I can regain my energy for more moving, preferably at the same time (three cheers for public transport!). Ireland isn't the best place for this, it's small, so all I can really do is catch buses in circles around the island. What I need to do is get to mainland Europe, then I've got all of Europe, Asia and Africa to roam around without having to buy an expensive plane ticket, my money is after all in short supply.

Unfortunately, to get there, I need to buy an expensive plane ticket.

I don't know how much it costs to get a plane ticket to mainland Europe, I only need to get to the coast, or even just to Britain and then I can get across the channel, in any case I've only got a few hundred...€237 to be precise. I don't think that's enough to get a plane ticket, not a last minute one at least which I'd need if I didn't want my ticket to unravel before I even got on board.

I need a way to get some money. Stealing! The victim wouldn't remember me a few moments after I took the money. I'm like the Silence from Doctor Who, that's kinda awesome. And the money would slowly ravel its way back to the owner and they wouldn't even know they were stolen from. It's a win-win, I'd win 'cause I get extra money, and they'd win 'cause they wouldn't lose any. No harm, no foul. No consequences!

Now I just need an opportunity. Time to take a stroll and see what shops have left their cash registers momentarily unattended.

-Shady


No comments:

Post a Comment