Friday 12 October 2012

Anachrophobia

-The fear of temporal displacement; from a Doctor Who novel of the same name.

That should explain why it is I did not post yesterday. Serious disorientation. Every hour, I skipped about two - four. Between them I was busy preparing for the running away. Every time my vision gets fucked up, everything going bright and blurry, I believe the term is "Seeing stars" but I don't think that gives it justice.

Imagine trying to find your way through a maze, a maze of those warped mirrors at fairs, lit by strobe-lighting! While being chased by Slenderman like one of those 'Slender' games! Pounding headache, blinding light, muscular...'giving up'. It wasn't like this yesterday, it's only getting worse. Every time it happens I grab my head and fall to the ground, my brain melting inside my skull and squeezing my eyes shut, opening them a few seconds/hours later.

I managed to stop it, thanks to Mr. Knight. I wrote a short story or poem kinda thing. I didn't think it would work but I did it anyway and I haven't Time-Lapsed in a few hours. It doesn't make THE HUNGERING back off, I don't think. I'd say it's more like: It's eating something that's regenerating itself. To get to me It has to get through everything I've ever done, if I create something It has to get through that to get to me, it gets erased but if I re-write it It has to eat it again and again. It's small, so it's already disappeared once, but that just means I can write it again quickly before anything drastic happens.

On to the preparing to leave, I've been preparing to leave. Packing up what little I have left in my rapidly shrinking life, grabbing some of my brothers clothes and as much money as I can find in the house (when everything I've ever done is erased all the stuff will return to their preset locations). You're probably thinking it won't matter, I can't run from THE HUNGERING, It's latched onto my mind and will stay there with me where ever I run.

That doesn't mean I can't try.

-Shady

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Well, look at that! One of my theories actually worked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It won't for long. You must run. Your unraveling is in no ones' best interest. If THE HUNGERING has targeted you for personal unraveling, It must have a plan. A plan that would undoubtedly undo THE FATHER's works and the works of everyone, human or Otherwise. You must run, if you can get away from MASTER NOWHERE there may still be hope, hope of unraveling the plot. Run, rabbit, run!

    -S

    ReplyDelete