Friday 5 October 2012

Close Encounters of the Freaky Kind


The title of the post sums it up rather well. I’ve been seeing some fairly freaky stuff over the past week, and when I say ‘some’, I mean one thing, but repeated. That would be this guy I keep seeing around the place; or as my friends and I like to call him: The Hooded Stalker Freak! First off, sorry about the long post, I have to catch everyone up first.

I started seeing him last week, on my way home from the local shop, he just stood there at the side of the road, he didn't even seam to be looking at me, I couldn't even see his face under his hoodie, I didn't know they were that effective at casting shadows. I walked on, nothing particularly unusual about a guy in a hoodie looking menacing.

Next off, the day after, same time, same place, he was just standing there, his hands in the pockets of his pitch-black hoodie, blending with the same pitch-black of his trousers and guess what colours his shoes were. –he continues this colour theme throughout our encounters. I passed him by again, except this time I gave him a second glance, recalling him from the first time. As I looked back at him his head turned towards me and he just stared at me. I quickly turned away and just continued on home, glancing occasionally over my shoulder to make sure he wasn't following me, I don’t usually expect people to start following me whenever they look at me, but something about his stare gave me the chills…and I couldn't even see his face!

The day after the day after: The Third Encounter. At school, out in the yard, me and my friends having friendly chat about…whatever it is I don’t remember, not important. Bam! I look over; there he is, standing on the nearby grass. I point him out to my friends and they said not to worry, “probably just a serial killer.” They’re so helpful. He moved this time, after a few seconds staring forwards at seemingly empty space near to us, he turned and walked away.

Again, the next day, the creepiest encounter: Outside my freakin’ house! Night-time, for added creepiness, I was just walking up and down the hall, thinking about stuff, I look out the window, BAM!!! There he was! Creepy as ever! Just looking at my house, again, not looking at me, just looking dead ahead at the wall of my house. I was proper terrified now! I mean, wouldn't you be? Some guy in a hoodie is actually following me! What he did next didn't help, he left. No, not left, he disappeared! I blank (that is –I blinked) and he wasn't there anymore. Now I'm not a worrisome fellow, so I tried not to think about it, but still. Freaky.

Finally, yesterday’s encounter, at school again, I was telling my friends about what had happened the night before and he appeared. He was pretty far off, but I was certain it was him. I pointed him out to my friends, they said, “Oh, it’s the Hooded Stalker Freak!” (hence name) He was too far off to really do anything, hardly made me feel safer. Especially when he disappeared again after I blank, my friends had momentarily looked away and thus did not see what had happened to him but they knew how short a time they had looked way for and that there wasn't really anywhere to hide near to where he was standing.

You’re probably wondering what the purpose of the post is. I need answers. So all you conspiracy theorists out there, give me your best shot! Aliens, wizards, the government?! How is it that this guy can disappear in –literally- the blink of an eye?

2 comments:

  1. Best case scenario we're looking at a Slenderproxy getting around via the Path of Black Leaves. Worst case . . . we'll worry about that when more evidence presents itself. No need panicking you further.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, Slenderproxy? That has something to do with that Slenderman guy, right? I've seen the wiki, he's pretty cool...and really creepy! Now, I'm willing to believe he's real, I started this to find supernatural theories after all, but how far do his proxies go from their master? cause I do not want to find myself running from the freakin' Slenderman!

      If that's best case scenario, maybe I really don't want to know worst...I never I thought I'd say this but: Fingers crossed it's a representative of a malicious and eldritch entity.

      Delete