Monday 8 October 2012

Beep...Beep...Beep...

BEEP! That's bloody annoying. I'm in a hospital now apparently, hooked to a heart monitor, a really annoying heart monitor. I don't remember what happened last night after my last post, I remember a vague shape that could very well have been Slenderman, I'm gonna presume it was from the picture I saw and the comment. By the way, mister S(lenderproxy), your poem sucked! Seriously.

The doctor said I was found unconscious at the side of a road, apparently I got away from Slenderman somehow. I was taken to a hospital where I remained unconscious until about an hour or so ago. I told the doctor what happened -Leaving out the Slenderman part- and he told me where I was found. They can't find anything wrong with me, I have bruising on my body but they said that was from a fall, that is when I reached the side if the road I fell over onto the concrete, right on my face. It kinda aches now, but I'm mostly fine. Nothing to explain the memory loss or unconsciousness though, nothing medical at least, I know it's not medical though.

A nurse came in with an elderly patient on a wheelchair.

"Oh sorry, I thought this room was empty," she had said, before leaving.

Now nothing wrong with that, nothing strange, people forget things. What is strange is that that was the 2nd nurse to do that, and 5th time! Why do people keep forgetting me? Doctor came back in, he seamed surprised to see me, he walked to the chart at the end of the bed, reading over it. He was in about his 40s and had black, graying hair and a white doctor-coat.

"So, conscious now I see. How are you feeling?" he had walked up to me, checking my heart with that stethoscope thingy all doctors seam to wear.
"...fine," I nodded. He had already seen me after I was awake, why was he asking?
"Good good. Care to tell me what happened last night?" he had asked. I'd already told him!
"I already told you..." I had said, confusedly, something was wrong, had he forgotten me too?!
"Oh?" he had checked a small notepad he had with him. "Ah yes. Strange, I don't remember that. Well this all seams fine," he continued, reading over the notepad. "Are you feeling better now?"
"Yes," I replied, "The aching's gone down."
"Good good. I should...go now," he looked confused also, he was trying to remember something he couldn't. Me.

I don't know what's happening. People can't remember me. Is it Slenderman? Is he erasing me from people's memories? Maybe, I don't know. I was thinking, what if it's The Quiet? It can take things out of reality, It usually destroys universes but maybe It's going for a smaller target this time. But why? What would It have to gain from removing ME from the time-space continuum? What have I done/am doing/will do that would warrant The Quiet deciding the 'unravel' me. That is if It can decide, It's non-existent after all. In which case what have I done/am doing/will do that would cause my 'unraveling'?

I'm going to bury my face in my pillow. While I still have a face to bury.

-Shady




3 comments:

  1. That's assuming it is the Quiet and not something else.

    This guy in all black - do you recognize him at all? Not the face, of course, but the body shape, the way he moves... Anything that might seem familiar?

    More importantly, has anyone told you that you've been in Place B when you were really in Place A?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not really. He moves extremely...normal (apart from the teleportation of course). He's definitely male, about late teens to early twenties, his appearance is not particularly familiar to me, the body shape is oddly average. Not very broad, kind of lanky and fairly tall (I'd say taller than myself but you have no idea how tall I am). In short, he seams so familiar that there doesn't seam a way to figure out who he is.

      As for the place A and B thing. No, not really. The only place I can possibly think of is the doctor told me I was found at the side of the road, I have no memory of that. Other than that, no. I was at school, no one told me I wasn't. I was at the shop, no one told me I wasn't. I was at the cinema, no one told me I wasn't.

      What are you getting at?

      Delete
    2. It's probably nothing, but I'd watch out for any lookalikes.

      You might want a lookalike, though; at least that's something you're able to fight back against. The Quiet, though?

      It can't be bargained or reasoned with. You can't fight back without succumbing to its very presence. You're worse than dead if it has you in its sight.

      I'm sorry, Shady. I'm so sorry.

      Delete