Monday 3 December 2012

Judge

A man came by a few minutes ago, I don't think he was anyone of anything. Just a person.

I thought it was abandoned, but this guy came by and walked in. I'm on the run, I need this place to stay.

We argued, he was going to call the police. I shot him in the face. Point blank range.

He fell to the floor, a bleeding hole in his head. 

There was something inside him.

An eye peered out of the bullet wound and stared at me.

I shouted at it. 

I said it was the will of THE HUNGERING. To it or to myself? 

That made it go away. But it's still watching.

It's watching everything and everyone. 

I had killed a random person, a person who hadn't done anything. Wasn't a Timberwolf, or a Runner, or a Puppet, or anything. 

The Eye wanted me to feel guilty.

I don't even know if I do.

There's a hole where my heart used to be.

-Shady


No comments:

Post a Comment