Friday 4 January 2013

15 Years To The Day

Well, it's my birthday. Happy birthday to me! No cake unfortunately. At least no edible cake. Some edible food though, since I'm quite quite hungry. Found a rusted cargo crate to hide out in, avoid the roving death squads of Towerborn. I've even seen THE CONSTRUCT scurrying about every once and a while. The small one, not the gigantic one. The entirety of this domain IS the actual THE CONSTRUCT, it is the gigantic scrap tower in the centre. I've gone way out hunting, but this isn't THE LABYRINTH, Doors don't just open randomly all over the place. And this isn't neutral territory, nothing's coming to try and lure me out of this THE CONSTRUCT's place, not if it doesn't want them to. And why would it pass up on some free lunch. Or y'know, adding me to its flesh heap.

Gah! My phone's freaking out. Thoughtborns zip through Cyberspace all over the domain, interfere with my internet. So annoying. Fortunately, they don't seem too interested in me. I guess they're just saving me for the head honcho, Mr. Metal Spider Baby. I can hear him outside right now, his legs tapping the ground. Tap tap tap. As he scuttles around me. I'm trapped in here, no way out. It's coming for me I know it. It's just taunting me, toying with me. I don't think my possession can help me against a full-blown Fear, not in its own domain. Hey maybe it'll turn ME into a Thoughtborn, that may be "interesting". At least then I can keep updating this blog. Existing in Cyberspace might be fun.

Oh Nothingness, it's getting closer. Does this mean I don't get to figure out the purpose of The Long Game? Man, my viewership will be pissed with that ending. My viewership of...2. Wow, that's kind of sad. Well, you 2 guys may never figure out what this is all about. Unless this is part of the plan? Man, is this what they wanted? Did they send me after that Towerborn so I'd get my ass killed? What the hell is the purpose of that?! I must say if that is they wanted I'm slightly ticked off. Sure, I knew I'd die eventually, but I hoped I'd bring about the apocalypse first.

It's coming in, ripping through the metal! Just rending is apart, like it's bending into it and being "absorbed". I must say, looking at it now it's quite creepy. As is generally expected from a physical manifestation of Fear. It's a human fetus in this yellow womb type sac, an umbilical cord leading down into the bottom of it where a metallic spider-platform is attached to the womb. Eight mechanical legs sticking out.

Well, time to run me thinks. Out the other side of the crate and running over the fields and fields of rubbish and scrap and flesh. How is Shady gonna get out o' this one? Uh...keep running. I'll form a plan eventually. THE CONSTRUCT is actually very fast. I probably can't outrun it for long. I'm actually surprised I'm running this fast. I guess my possession is still good for something.

You there, Sleepy?

~~Huh? Oh, it is still you.~~

Of course it's still me, I'm your host! I just thought I'd inform you that I'll probably be dying soon and there's no other humans about. So, I don't know what happens to you.

~~Do not worry about me, I will find a Towerborn to inhabit.~~

Oh, how nice for you. Man typing and running isn't a very good idea, and yet I continue. And still no brilliant plan. Any ideas, Sleepy?

~~Yes. You could die.~~

Man, you're the laziest THE DECAY out there. "Hmm, how do I kill this host? Maybe I'll ask him to die?" Sigh. THE CONSTRUCT's gaining on me! I guess now would be the time to sign off. Goodbye all. I don't know if this is part of the plan or not, but it's happening. Best case scenario: I become a Towerborn, if that happens, I'll post again if I have enough free will or my new master lets me for some reason. But, whatever.

With my last breath: I curse EVERYBODY!!!

-Shady

No comments:

Post a Comment