Saturday 1 December 2012

~~I Remain

Shady is weakened, his wound and exertion have allowed me to gain momentary control. I will relay what information and observations I can in the time I have.

Your possessions keep you alive.

  • The first time you blacked out was when you encountered Slender Man. Danger. 
  • The second time the Cold Boy was about to freeze you. Danger.
  • Third time, Master Nowhere was attacking you with a knife. Danger.
  • And now you were being attacked by a group of Timberwolves, even shot. Danger.
Whenever you are in danger your possession kicks in and saves your life. You are being kept alive by a powerful force. Why, I do not know, as there are many like you. Many Runners and a good few Sine Corda, yet you specifically survive inexplicably against overwhelming odds.

One thing is clear. You are being kept alive for a reason. Odds are, it is not good.

The secret lies in your memories.

Good slumber.~~

3 comments:

  1. What is your part in all of this, Fragment?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ~~I can not be sure, but there can be certain..."benefits" to having a fragment inside you.

      For one it keeps you away from 'Bliss' after death. Perhaps it has a similar effect on the Quiet. Why they would want this, I do not know.~~

      Delete
  2. This matters not, Sleepy.

    I will continue on my mission. If this is THE HUNGERING's will then it shall be so.

    ReplyDelete