Tuesday 6 November 2012

~~I Believe Introductions are in Order

It is strange how the universe works, is it not? Knowledge alters reality. What you do not know does not exist, until you know it and then it has existed since the beginning. He did not know I existed inside him and I slept for so long, I lay dormant within him and would have slept until death when I would find my way to another where I could continue. Now he knows of me, now he is aware of my existence and now this very knowledge, simply knowing that I exist, has stirred me. Of course this is an over simplification of the physical laws involved, but my very existence is testimony against the utter accuracy of the physical laws believed by humans.

You may refer to me as The Sleeper and I am what you people refer to as the Dying Man. For convenience I will keep my speech confined to between the ~~'s, as no one shall ever say I am not considerate. I am far too tired to be much of a nuisance and I despise the stereotype that we are all, as Shady so delicately put it, Cosmic Abominations. Some of us only wish to continue, just as you do. This is not to say I do not have other desires, but they are none of your concern. I shall retire for now, if anyone here desires to communicate with me comment here and I shall seize control whensoever I can and if I so desire, I shall respond.

Also, before Shady asks, I do not know why the Nevermore Accord wants me, or you[Shady]. You may not edit this post, I prefer to keep my work away from human influence.

Good slumber.~~

3 comments:

  1. Ya whaaa-?!

    This. Is. Weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, since you're taking questions, how do we kill you? And I mean the rest of the Fragments, as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ~~Ha ha! You are a funny one, my good Knight. I shall answer this question truthfully and completely factually.

      You can't.

      I hope that helped.~~

      Delete